Thursday 9 February 2012

Death by Elixir



About a week ago there had been an a huge tragedy in Punjab ,more then 100 people have died since then and some are still in suffering.
Reason drug,untested,unapproved medicine to all those heart patients.Now I know how medicine is important for any chronic patient whether it be heart disease or cancer.This incident happened 1 week after my chemotherapy was stopped now the thought that occurs to me is what if it was me among the deceased because even i was advised some of the drugs included in the list. 
A simple medicine such as aspirin caused death of 100s.this medicine is like elixir of life for all the heart patient,it decreases the consistency of blood hence less chance of a stroke,all those who died were heart patient.What will happen to there families,there children.Only ALLAH knows 
For now I can only pray 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.