Sunday 29 January 2012

Flight without wings

This is a special blog post i wanted to do.The house i live in,we have rented a room on the top floor.A family moved in 15 days ago.Father,mother,a son and two daughter.Their daughter  passed away yesterday.
The reason why i am doing this blog is that that little girl suffered before she died which should not have happened.She was in the ICU for 10 days and since last 2 day the doctors were just pumping air in here,she even had a surgery of here lungs and she was only 4 years old.Her dead body came back to our house,my mother called me to came and see her but honestly I could not make myself go. I was scared.Later my mama told me that her arms were all blue because of all the ivs she was given.Saddest part about this is that the mother has lost her mental  stability because she lost two daughter before her,she was acting as if nothing has happened she kept laughing and taking to everyone in a good mood it was really sad.
THE REASON for the death it cousin marriage in Pakistan.we never care to raise such issue but deep down we know that thing have to be changed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.