Wednesday 11 January 2012

Dr.Amir Ali Syed and my brothers birthday

ok as i said in my previous post it was my brothers birthday yesterday as well a meeting with a surgeon so here it is.............I am not having a third surgery phewww :) i cant decide whether to be happy about this or feel bad coz i know surgery is important in my case but still i cant go through i more.Dr.Amir Ali was impressive nice doctor,listened to me looked at all my reports did not just made up his decision.now meeting tomorrow again with my oncologist going to decide what chemo to contunue with.
     SHUKAT KHANUM MEMORIAL CANCER HOSPITAL AND RESEREACH CENTER
So the happy part my "BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY" he turned 18 love him and wish him all the best for his future.we had shawarma(arabian dish) and i also had a burger yummy.
I am in a really bad mood today dont know why.so next post tomorrow.(INSHALLAH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.