Sunday 22 January 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEE :)


ITS 23RD JAN again and its........................ my birthday I turn 23  tomorrow.
Theses birthday's are very special to me ,when my first birthday came during my treatment i was a bit worried.Its was a strange feeling what if something happens and I don't make it.. or I end up in the emergency room for a low cell count,but  I am having my 2nd birthday as a cancer fighter and it feels good to be with my family I wanted to upload some of my childhood pics i found some that are of my first birthday but guess what my scanner stopped working  so only got one will do the others later.I was really Really scared this time,my dad actually cried the other day remembering it :( so i am really blessed by ALLAH TALLA  he has given me this strength to fight my cancer and live this life even if I have ticking time bomb inside me.
Remember me in your prayers followers
LOVE ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.